Scrubidoo and the cosmetogang
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

forum de cosmétiques

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Maryland - Wurter

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Palma

Palma

Maryland - Wurter Empty
MessageSujet: Maryland - Wurter   Maryland - Wurter EmptyVen 17 Déc - 21:25

Maryland - Wurter MarylandleftThe most glorious feature of the great state of Maryland has to be its Chesapeake Bay. Nothing compares to the tang of its salty (!) waters and fishing abundance, the hidden marsh and green smells in August. I have captured the aquatic ring of the Free State. I ought to know what it is because I grew up there. I had to hunt for the right ingredients, and hunt for a long time but I finally got them all together and they truly do recreate for me summers in Maryland. Somehow it is heartbreakingly beautiful like my childhood which is gone, perhaps yours too, and the smell of the sand on the beach is in there under the wildly powerful sunbeat. The only thing I am missing is the call of the redwing blackbird; reminds me of a kettle going off on the stove because they are absolutely black and love to bake in the sun while clinging perilously to a cattail, and that is when they sing. One of the USA series, deeply aquatic with large lashings of ozone. The name "Wurter" is the way the watermen of the Bay say "water".

permanent
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Palma

Palma

Maryland - Wurter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Maryland - Wurter   Maryland - Wurter EmptySam 18 Déc - 14:19

Très aquatique. Sent le magasin de bord de mer. odeur iodée.
Bella2811

Bella2811

Maryland - Wurter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Maryland - Wurter   Maryland - Wurter EmptySam 23 Avr - 14:21

Je l'ai juste senti dans la poppet, assez d'accord avec Palma. Pas mon style, en même temps c'est ma maman qui l'a choisit.
lushy-boy-swiss

Maryland - Wurter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Maryland - Wurter   Maryland - Wurter EmptyMer 18 Mai - 17:33

jvien de le poser la ... et franchement jaime bien c'est frais ... jsais pas trop vraiment ce quil sent mais c'est frais...
Contenu sponsorisé

Maryland - Wurter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Maryland - Wurter   Maryland - Wurter Empty

Maryland - Wurter
Page 1 sur 1