Scrubidoo and the cosmetogang
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

forum de cosmétiques

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Theodora --

AuteurMessage
sophienet
Admin
sophienet

Theodora -- Empty
MessageSujet: Theodora --   Theodora -- EmptyMer 17 Aoû - 22:54

Theodora -- 899946theodora
I know this could get a wee bit confusing, since I already have Theda, but I assure you, it simply couldn't be helped. Recently, while enjoying a lovely documentary, I was reminded of the awesomeness of Empress Theodora. While I understand that there are conflicting accounts of her history (oddly enough, three written by the same fellow) I'm going with the "drop dead sexy courtesan turned early feminist trailblazer" version. Sounds like my kind of girl! Who says we can't employ both wiles and brains? To honor her memory (at least the parts I prefer to cling to), I made this sensual and spicy perfume. Rich and complex, Theodora is a blend of sultry amber, eastern musks, cardamom and clove, intoxicating lotus, and a drop of rich, dark Turkish coffee. Regal with a thinly veiled raunchy side, this scent is a lovely way to ease into fall.

*Do watch out, there is a tiny drop of lemon essential oil in this one, which may cause sensitive types to burn more easily in the sun. Apply carefully until you feel comfortable with your skin's reaction.*
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Theodora --
Page 1 sur 1