Scrubidoo and the cosmetogang
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

forum de cosmétiques

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Ultramarine blue

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Palma

Palma

Ultramarine blue Empty
MessageSujet: Ultramarine blue   Ultramarine blue EmptyVen 17 Déc - 22:34

Ultramarine blue UltramarineThis IS Ultramarine Blue! I was thrilled and I hope you are, too. Chilly but just holding the faintest promise that spring will come again, the color of the madonna's robes or lapis lazuli or the border of violet but yet blue as the apex of the firmament. Blue musk makes it's first appearance at Possets, of course the finest lavender has to hold up its end of the blend, with Black Vanilla (yes!), and flowers and citrus. Really, I almost wept when I got this one right. Characteristics: Invigorating, spicy, slightly herbal, slightly sweet, sophisticated, scent locket, unisex, home scent, long lasting, cooling, summer scent.. Colors.

permanent
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bella2811

Bella2811

Ultramarine blue Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ultramarine blue   Ultramarine blue EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 13:17

Il est très leger celui ci, c'est marrant parce que de moi même je pense pas que je l'aurai acheté. Et en fait, il fait vraiment parfum d'été par sa légèreté. En premier je sens qqch de spécial, comme un mélange d'herbe assez frais. En second, le musk tout doux et la vanille encore plus douce. J'aime bien
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ultramarine blue
Page 1 sur 1