forum de cosmétiques

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

3:5:8

AuteurMessage
sophienet
Admin

MessageSujet: 3:5:8    Sam 9 Nov - 15:31

The perfect proportion. The balance is divine. This perfume is also balanced among its many components so that ti could not need anything more. Stately and a sort of "Sofia" perfume. I would have to say that "Secret Knowledge" comes to mind when I tried to word associate after making this one. Characterized as insidious and sultry.

The darkest of all black musks which I have ever used (very special and only obtainable in small quantities (and I have been aging it carefully in my aging cabinet). A gleaming DRY smokey vanilla which almost is something other than vanilla, it is so complex. Finally it is all finished off with a very light dusting of precious jasmine, but the kind I use is not stinky at all*. Finally a light version of night blooming cereus and a wild incense which is like the lovechild of nag champa, high and dark.

A deep sexual Tantric fragrance.

* I grow jasmines and know which ones are the varieties I like and which ones are the overly aggressive, stinky, or unpleasant types.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
sophienet
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: 3:5:8    Mar 26 Nov - 16:42

En bouteille, c'est celui que je préfère parmi mes retours!
Musk, vanille et un soupçon de jasmin: il est à la fois séducteur et réconfortant... Je pense que je vais l'essayer dès ce soir!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

3:5:8
Page 1 sur 1