Scrubidoo and the cosmetogang
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

forum de cosmétiques

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Dunk Low
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Jurogumo------

AuteurMessage
Palma

Palma

Jurogumo------ Empty
MessageSujet: Jurogumo------   Jurogumo------ EmptyLun 18 Jan - 18:29

A powerful vanilla musk the likes of the one used in Dance With Me (VERY seductive yet subtle and cloud-like), and rich cardamom,and finally the nectar of peaches squeezed in the summer sun and concentrated to make a sugary peach liquor.

This perfume is named for the Japanese spider demons who appear to hapless men as beautiful women who serve them and play irresistible music for them. They lure their victims to sleeping in their laps and them wrap them in silk and feed on them as they are helpless even to scream, being paralyzed by the venom of the spider devil, they can feel but not cry out.

I chose the white and gauzy vanilla to remind me of the spider's silk and how appealing it is when a light shines through it and it casts a soft glow by diffusing light. The cardamom is an illusion of the hospitality the spiderwoman shows men, and peach to imagine what dainties she would prepare for the men she was going to feed upon.

Dangerous and sexy.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Palma

Palma

Jurogumo------ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Jurogumo------   Jurogumo------ EmptyLun 18 Jan - 18:30

Vanille très chic, pas lourde. Peut être grâce à la cardamome, en tout cas je ne sens pas la pêche.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Jurogumo------
Page 1 sur 1